Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Thinking Skill: Synthesizing Proposal

Thinking Skill: Synthesizing 
 Pulling together smaller pieces to understand the greater whole
I am still using the topic Human behavior and my subject is fear. What my vision for this next project is I want to find out why humans have fear. I was thinking that I want to survey the class one on one and see what everyones personal fears are and then I want to research about their fear. I want to take all of the fears and synthesize them all in one painting to talk about the bigger whole which is why people fear, what makes us fear. I choose The Scream, 1893 by Edvard Munch to be an inspiration for my art work. The Scream painting was supposed to reflect Evard's personal take on fear. My topic is similar but I am taking bits of peoples fears who are around me and then I want to compare them to how common they are. Like The scream I would like my painting to give an anxious feeling over peoples fears. I really like the distorted aspects of the painting that makes everything feel scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment